Internship Content Creator
Studio RAP is a rapidly growing architectural design and fabrication firm. We combine the power of computational design with innovative digital fabrication methods. Our aim is to realise extraordinary architecture. As an expansion of our team we are looking for someone who has a strong link to architecture (preferably you studied architecture) and wants to manage our communication platforms while increasing our brand awareness.
You will work closely with our architects to create mind blowing content and take our communications to the next level. The enhancement of our portfolio’s, website, advertisements, newsletters, blogs, award applications, animations, videos and photo reports will be part of your responsibility.
What you will find
Studio RAP is an architecture firm in Rotterdam where innovation is key. Our team consists of architects, designers, programmers, robot experts and researchers. Together we explore innovative technology and strive to improve the way we design, produce and build expressive and efficient architecture.
- Good knowledge of Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and possibly video editing software;
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software, preferably Rhino;
- Creative mindset;
- Passionate about new technologies;
Experience with marketing and social media;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Affinity with architecture.
What we offer
- Major role within the communication department;
- Plenty of room for initiative and development;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Free lunch at the office;
- Team activities;
- Internship fee of 550 euro a month.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you available for at least six months? Send your portfolio and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch!