Studio RAP is a rapidly growing architectural design and fabrication firm. We combine the power of computational design with innovative digital fabrication methods. Our aim is to realise extraordinary architecture. As an expansion of our team we are looking for an Architect Intern. You will work closely with our team of architects to create challenging architecture while enhancing your skills.
What you will find
Studio RAP is an architecture firm in Rotterdam where innovation is key. Our team consists of architects, designers, programmers, robot experts and researchers. Together we explore innovative technology and strive to improve the way we design, produce and build expressive and efficient architecture.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling software (Rhino & Revit);
- Knowledge of parametric design (Grasshopper);
- Good knowledge of Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign);
- Creative mindset;
- Passionate about new technologies and preferably robots;
- Fluent in English;
- You are currently studying architecture.
What we offer
- Exciting projects;
- Creative workspace;
- Skilled work environment
- Plenty of room for initiative and development;
- Opportunity to work on robotically 3D-printed prototypes;
- An informal working atmosphere;
- Free lunch at the office;
- Team activities;
- Internship fee of 550 euro a month.
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile and are you available for at least six months? Send your portfolio and motivation letter to email@example.com and we will get in touch!